More space for less money
Avenue32 is a project offering affordable luxury condos in the much sough-after area of Lachine Ouest. Live just 10 minutes from downtown Montreal and just steps from the banks of the Lachine Canal.
- 142 new contemporary and affordable condominiums
- The most luxurious and best situated project in Lachine
- Contemporary and refined architecture
- Condominiums with 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms, with or without office
- Penthouses with large rooftop terraces
- Town houses
- Apartments with balcony (with or without glass railing)
- Outdoor heated pool, terrace with BBQ and gym
- 9 foot ceilings
- 7 foot windows letting in an abundance of natural light
- Quartz countertops
- Engineered wood floors
- Contemporary European style cabinets
- Air conditioning
- Walk-in closet available
- Impressive lobby
- For added security, the stairs are located inside not outside
- Indoor parking available
- Green spaces in the heart of the complex
- A 15 minute walk, or 2 minutes by taxi-bus, to the commuter train
Qualifies for grants from the City of Montreal’s Home Ownership Program!
Up to $10 000 cash as well as 40% to 100% rebate on the welcome tax!
Prices: from $130 000 to $450 000
Sign up online to get more information on our prices and available inventory.
All condominium prices include outdoor parking.
In addition, we offer the following options for private indoor parking spaces:
+ $5000 for one indoor space instead of outdoor
+ $20 000 for one outdoor and one indoor space (yes, you can have two parking spaces!)
+ $25 000 for TWO side-by-side indoor spaces.
Avenue32 Sales Gallery
780, 32e avenue, Lachine
Visit the Avenue32 website
Monday to Thursday, from 1pm to 8pm
Saturday and Sunday, from noon to 5pm
Closed on Friday
Visit all of DevMcGill’s projects.
For nearly 15 years, real estate developer DevMcGill has been reinventing living spaces. The company has mastered the art of creating cutting edge, contemporary or classic condominiums, as attested by such acclaimed achievements as Le Couvent Outremont on the slopes of Mount Royal, Le Caverhill, The 777 and Orléans in Old Montreal, the energy efficient condos of Square Benny in NDG and M9, the multi-phase project in the Cité Multimédia.